Monday, July 16, 2007

Violence IS the answer!

I was thinking about my sister today, and lately when I think of her...I enter a state of blind rage. You know...to the point where, the next small child I see skateboarding down the road is getting BLASTED, yeah, and he won't even see it coming. Stupid kids.

Anyway, my sister, Ashley, and I have always had our quarrels. But one particular memory has been popping up in my mind lately. For the most part, it's because this is probably the one and only time I've been violent. Let me set the scene for you...

Ok, its a beautiful fall afternoon...the leaves are falling, birds chirping, you get the point. Ashley and I were told to rake up the neighbors leaves, because their yard was making the whole neighborhood look terrible. (Thanks Dad) So of course, Ash sits and watches, as I rake the entire yard into one heaping pile of crisp fall leaves. As a 12 year old girl, I craved to jump into the newly raked pile, and because I was the one doing all the work, I felt I deserved the reward.
*Enter Ashley* The 10 year old destroyer of good times, waltzes right over and decides she is going to stop me from entering my blissful pile of leaves. Every move I take advancing towards the heavenly mattress of leaves, BAM a kick to the shins leaves me lying in the grass.
*Enter blind rage* Alright, so after 10 minutes of this...I'm starting to get a little angry, I had to do something. DING! Light bulb goes on, the plan I had was brilliant. Ok, so here comes Ashley, leg cocked back...ready to let it fly right into one of my shins. Running full force, I come to a screetching halt as I watch her leg fly through the air, missing me completely. Before she knows whats coming, my already cocked back fist of fury is hurling towards her left eye, BAM, she dropped like a prostitutes pants at the sight of a hundred dollar bill.
*Oh shit* So there lies Ashley, crying, cupping what was once a beautiful brown eye (and still is, that bitch) and I think to myself, "Oh God, I'm going to get my ass whipped by Dad." So of course, I take off running...now normally a girl my age would have ran into a friends house or into the most secure hiding place ever. But nooooo not me, I run directly into my own house, panicking and standing directly in front of my dad. Great...
*Que Bill* Immediately I began trying to tell my father what had happened, now I'm not sure about all of you, but "Dad I punched Ashley in the face for trying to kick me, and now she's crying and bleeding" probably isnt' the best line to open with. I chose the route that most of us would have. Crying I blurted out, "Dad sjdaklf she ajskdl;f and then I wouernbalkda, *cries*" Afterwards, I ran into my room crying. To this day, I'm not sure if my Dad was stumped by what I had attempted to say, or it could be the fact that he watched the entire thing happened, and purposely ran into me to see if I would confess, but I didn't get into trouble for doing that to Ashley. He just said, "Jess, there will be a day when she is going to fight back." Yeah like that was going to happen...I was the older sister, she can't touch me.
*Enter puberty* Little did I know that years later she would be 4 inches taller than me and 30 lbs heavier....and I guess I should have replayed this memory when I was egging her on in front of my friends, and she blasted me in the nose and ruined my first sleep over....what a bitch.


>: )

No comments: