Friday, July 13, 2007

Brought to you by Tom!

Well here goes, my first blog EVER! I know, I know...you are just as excited as I am. In fact, I'm not even sure anyone is going to read this, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

So I hear wireless Internet can get sort of expensive these days, now don't quote me on this but...sometimes I hear people rambling on about it. It almost makes me feel guilty that I've been stealing it from unknown sources for the past 3 years...almost.
Recently, I've found out who has been providing me with this lovely Internets gift, none other than my neighbor, Tom. Tom's a simple man, he plants his flowers, makes sure his yard is clean, an all around decent man...except he thoroughly hates me. I'm not sure why, it could have been the time I egged his white van, and put birdseed in his yard. Or maybe it was that other time when I smeared jelly donuts and ketchup on the very same vehicle, who knows. It's not like I didn't get caught Tom...don't you remember that apology note I HAD to write to you, which I personally delivered while your dog took a shit on my lawn. (I had to pick that up by the way, Tom) And besides, what kid didn't do something destructive during their childhood. It just cuts me deep that Tom doesn't even wave hello 7 years later.
Well, Tom, I guess I just wanted to let you know that for every year you've continued your hatred for me, I have been stealing your precious wireless Internet. Yep, every time you lose a few Mbps...that's me! And just so you know, I fully enjoy every second of it. The worst part is, is that when Tom finally forgives me...maybe I'll tell him that I've been cheating him of his wireless, but I'll never tell him that so are my neighbors, my dad, and any other computer owner within 150 feet of dear old Tom's house.

:-)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I found this first blog entry to be both informative, humorous andthought provoking

Stealing his internet isn't enough. Next time his dog shits on your lawn, you step it up a notch and shit in his BBQ.

I was going to say he needs to get voer it, but to be honest I still hold severe grudges against old neighbors who yelled at me for playing outside their house or stepping on their lawn. Fuck them! And Fuck Tom!!